Cook & Chill
The Cook & Chill system is the packaging of a freshly prepared food product at an pasteurization temperature in an oxygen-inadmissible casing to allow it to cool quickly.
In this way, a food supply can be created with a storage time of up to 28 days (depending on the product) .
You can also make optimum use of the Cook & Chill system in 3 simple steps: fill, clip and cool!
- Establishing a food supply with a storage time of up to 28 days
- Eliminates the daily peaks and troughs in demand
- Saves a lot on production time (up to 45%) and personnel costs
- Identical food properties are retained
- This leads to a constant food quality with optimum color, moisture content and nutritional value
- The casings (resistant to 100 °C or 163 °C) offer an excellent solution for space-saving transport